In these unprecedented and uncertain times, naturally we shall comply with all instructions and guidance issued by The UK Government.
To ensure the wellbeing of our customers, our distant model allows us to mitigate in-person contact to merely the delivery phase. Our manufacturing/delivery partners are taking steps to respect the need to 'socially distance' themselves on arrival at your property.
A small team of experienced support colleagues has returned to our reconfigured and distanced office. They are working at full capacity at this exceptionally busy time. We ask for your patience and understanding, as email response times remain extended due challenging supply-chain conditions, allied to the record demand experienced by the UK home-delivery gardening sector during lockdown. We continue to reduce this response time, however we expect delays to remain throughout June, until demand lessens and service levels resume to usual capacity.
One Garden's operational service levels at this time are:
- Order processing: OK, no issues.
- Phone lines: Support lines open 9am-1pm weekdays (if unanswered, colleagues are on other calls)
- Email handling: Very high demand, capacity backlog (response time up to 5 working days, sorry)
- Website: OK, no issues.
- Live Chat: Suspended
- Stock: Low, exceptionally high demand.
- Delivery*: OK, isolated delays (orders are being fulfilled. Some rescheduled dates will be inevitable at this time)
We urge everyone to heed all public service advice and distance and/or isolate themselves wherever possible, while we all strive to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe.